top of page


Filing your Federal Income Tax Return can be a daunting task.

Did you remembered all the tax changes you heard about?


Probably not.  The list can be overwhelming, especially right now when we have so many critical decisions being made in Washington, DC.

Make sure you choose the right tax preparer. Kika is an IRS Enrolled Agent and must take regular continuing education to maintain her license, so you can rest assured she is current on the ever changing tax laws.

We can help you with:

  • Individual Tax Return - form 1040

  • Partnership Tax Return - form 1065

  • Corporation & S-Corporation Tax Return - form 1120 or 1120-S

  • Charity - Not for Profit Tax Return - form 990

bottom of page